As per Cisco syllabus for CCIEW LAB, Software used are:
We can find all these docs here:
Login to Cisco.com then click on Support >Products->Wireless
- Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software Release 7.0
- Cisco Aironet 1260 Series IOS Software Release 12.4 (25d)JA
- Cisco Wireless Control System version 7.0
- Cisco Secure ACS for Linux version 5.2
- Cisco 3300 Series MSE(Context Aware Service Config)
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
Additional to these:
1. I will try to get latest CCIEW Workbooks or VoD/AoD course from a vendor.
2. Download or read all Cisco tech-note related to specific equipment from Cisco website.
3. Will try to Liston all Videos from Cisco Live.
4. There are many guys who went through the same phase and most of them have there own blog to encourage us:
Here are few (taken from Rasika Blog):